R&D Tax Incentive - Services Offered by BSI
BSI Innovation is Australia’s leading independent specialist advisory firm for companies wishing to access the 45% refundable or 40% non-refundable tax offset and related programs available from the Federal Government. BSI Innovation offers a comprehensive advisory service on all issues relating to accessing Federal and State Government support for R&D activities being undertaken in Australia.
Our consultants can assist you to:
- Rapidly identify eligible R&D projects;
- Compile the necessary technical information;
- Prepare detailed R&D expenditure information;
- Calculate your entitlement to additional tax deductions; and
- Complete and lodge your application.
Our advisory service includes:
- Eligibility assessments of various projects for the R&D Tax Incentive and grant programs relating to the development and commercialisation of new technology;
- Workshops on how your staff can identify eligible R&D activities which may be eligible for tax benefits, or that would be considered for a grant application;
- Structured advice and guidance on the compliance requirements of various support programs.
- Independent review of current or prior year R&D Tax Concession/Incentive claims.
Through these services, BSI Innovation can work to ensure a forward-looking focus on the intended scope and structuring of experimental R&D projects, and in doing so ensure the maximum possible government benefits are captured by your company. Speak with a BSI Innovation consultant today about how we can strengthen the focus and value your company is receiving from its ongoing R&D efforts.
Innovation Australia Technical Audits
BSI Innovation provides comprehensive support to companies whose R&D projects have been selected by Innovation Australia (AusIndustry) to be the subject of a technical audit. We are able to help your company assemble the relevant documentation and guide you through the audit process.
Many BSI Innovation clients have found that our assistance and representations on their behalf during an audit have greatly simplified and accelerated the audit process. Our success rate in this area over some 20 years in practice is unsurpassed.