8 tips for working from home
- Get Dressed – Don’t underestimate the power of putting on clothes suitable for public viewing. It makes you feel human [and] confident and helps draw the line between being at work and being at home,
- Workplace – Establish a dedicated area as your workspace.
- Focus. Don’t get distracted. Your home is now your office. Treat your workspace like your office. Structure your day like you would in an office.
- Use the technology that is at your fingertips.
- Teams, Zoom or any other platform that allows you to talk to people online.
- Listen to Odile Faludi – use your telephone
- Plan your day. Schedule your work on your calendar, hour by hour. This will help you stay focused and on track.
- Support from family – Communicate your expectations and ground rules with anyone else that may be at home with you… (not sure how you can communicate this to your baba )
- Take breaks away from your “workspace” and go back to your workspace immediately after your break time is over.
- Allocate specific times for social media