Ineffective Marketing and how to stand out in Social Media
Are you being stimmied by ineffective marketing?
- Ineffective marketing is like an awful first date.
- It’s pushy and tells you what you should want.
- Puts its own needs before yours.
- It’s insensitive.
Here’s how to do it:
- Be attentive to what your audience wants.
- Anticipate their needs – because you paid attention to who they are.
- Be mindful of the message you send, both in language and appearance.
- Woo your audience, not your ego, to create lasting relationships.
How do you stand out in Social Media – Insta , Linkedin and Facebook?
On Wednesday the 29th March , join Sydney’s leading Social Media Gurus as they share their secrets on how to stand out in Social Media.
Holi Jade – talking InstagramKaren Tisdell – talking Linkedin and Matthew Mackow talking Facebook
This will be a face to face event (in Lindfield ) and on Zoom.
This is a forum not to be missed….. even if you take home one takeaway…. This could be a game changer.