Learning and Development – key to recruit and retain the brightest and the best
Learning will be front and centre when looking to recruit and retain the brightest and the best people in the next decade – and Learning and development will need to play a key role in your organisation .
Traditional Training is changing with elearning and blended learning becoming ubiquitous .
Two main areas of learning and development are
- Compliance training
- Upskilling and reskilling
1. Compliance Training with a Focus On Safety, Mitigation
Compliance and safety training is about keeping your employees safe while also safeguarding the organization’s interests. To ensure the success of such training and keeping the working environment accident and risk-free is key
The current agenda is to train and develop and keep employees updated, which is more than possible with a simple, robust, and affordable LMS.
2. Upskilling and reskilling
Instead of hiring multiple people for multiple roles, focus on upskilling existing employees.
Upskilling and multi-role fulfillment will be a focus do many organisations and, training and development are perfectly suited for this.
Will the LMS be more focussed on the lifelong learner vs the lms of the organisation .
How will the organisation be able to access the skill set of the lifelong learner?
How will the lifelong learner be able to take their accredited learnings with them throughout the lifelong learning journey?
A good solution to keep consistent training activities in play is by switching to an affordable learning technology, that integrates with your lifelong learning wallet
So what are the takeouts
- Consistent training and lifelong learning is a key to recruit and retain the brightest and the best
- E-learning and blended solutions will play a key part in your learning and development activities – Traditional classroom training is history
- Compliance training is important now more than ever;
- Hire internally – and continually upskill and reskill
- Have a system that integrates with a lifelong learners wallet