15 ways you need to think to become a gazillionaire
Being rich is not about having money – its about the way you think about money!
The poor believe they must choose between a great family life and being poor, or love and being poor. The Rich know they can have it all.
Donald Trump , when he was broke looked at a beggar in the street and said that guy had more money than him……
He was in a rolls Royce being chauffeured around, and now pitching to be the president of the USA
So if you want to become rich – you need to find out how they act – and start acting like them!
The Mindset of the Wealthy vs the mindset of the not so wealthy
1. The wealthy think about investing vs thinking about spending
2.LEVeRAGE is key to become wealthy – however once wealthy – they will secure their wealth and leverage off a small pot.
3. They take action – they don’t procrastinate – they don’t wait until everything is perfect – if something is wrong – they adjust and take action again
4. They plan – they have a set vision – and plan how to get their by setting SMarT goals
5. They get that a job means “just over the breadline” – you need to do work that you love – not work that merely earns you a living. Job security does not exist …. Time is your most precious resource – don’t waste it
6. Wanting to be rich vs being rich – very different -mindsets – act as if you are rich – and you will become rich
7. When things fail – its a learning and an opportunity vs a problem
8. They build there wealth by taking risks – once wealthy – they focus on conserving
9.They take responsibility for their actions and outcomes (or lack thereof).
10. Successful people align themselves with like-minded people – succesful people
11. They understand the importance of being part of a team.
12. They create win-win relationships
13. Rich create their destiny vs waiting for things to happen. They are not victims – they are the masters of their own destiny
navigating the environment around them.
14. They use fear to empower them vs debilitate them
15. They are masters of time management