Bill Gates shares 5 pearlers
Bill and Melinda Gates
- Artificial intelligence, energy and biosciences are “the most promising fields” to make an impact in today
- remember those around you
- surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you, and push you to be your best self. “As [Melinda Gates] does for me,” he said.
- measure your happiness by whether people close to you are happy and love you [and] by the difference you make for others.”
- the “most inspiring book [he’s] ever read” is Steven Pinker’s The Better Angels of our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined. Why? Because, according to Gates, it “shows how the world is getting better”.
And his positive spin on the world….humanity is actually doing better than it ever has before. We’re living longer, healthier, and more fulfilling lives,
Posted on May 31, 2017
Welcome to the Virtual Classroom – it’s immersive, engaging, and it’s part of the NextTech Revolution
The Nexttech Revolution – lifelong learning – There is an opportunity to ride the wave of lifelong learning
How to survive and thrive with an entirely remote workforce. How do you work together when you are, in fact, alone?